Very Important Person :)
Every kindergarten child will have one week to share his/her very special self with his/her kindergarten friends. Families will need to help gather together items listed below and bring them to school the Monday of his/her week and collect it again on Friday. Here are some ideas, some can be placed on a table, others on a poster:
· Favorite clothes: soccer uniform, pajamas, party dress, costume, etc.
· Favorite stuffed animal or toys
· Favorite story, book, CD and/or poems
· Favorite photos of places they like to go or their house
· Favorite food. Bring a treat one day to share with the class (16)
· Bring favorite baby pictures, family pictures, & growing up pictures
Use your imagination and surprise us!!
Parents may wish to share their occupation with the class.Check the list in Back To School Night Packet to find your week!