Thank you all for checking in. I want to let you know that I am working hard to create an all online curriculum for our students. In order to meet physical education goals during this time students must be physically active for 60 minutes each day (it doesnt have to happen all at once) . If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail or call me and I will get back to you.Here are some DREAM (Drop Everything And Move) calandars to help keep you moving.Starting on march 30th Prek-5th weekly assignments will be posted on the calandar below.6th and 7th grade assignments will be on Canvas daily.Contact Information:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone Extension: 732-528-8810 x2032REMOTE LEARNING ASSIGNMENTSGrades 6-7Daily Assignments will be on Canvas (See expectations at the bottom of page)Pre K - 5th Grade Assignments Week of March 30thPlease share your WARMUP EXERCISES on FlipGrid!! Warmup Exercises can be:- 10 Jumping Jacks- 5 Star Jumps- 10 Toe Touches- 15 seconds of Butt Kickers- Ski Jumps (Side to side & Feet together!)Here is the link: https://flipgrid.com/6ded99c5Flip Code: akins4582After you post your warmup on flip grid Find your activity below!
Follow along to the video to increase your heart rates and get those bodies moving :-)
Curious George Book and Workout Video
Kids Workout 16th and 7th grade Expectations!
Welcome back to PE. I hope everyone is doing well… A lot has changed since I last saw you, so I wanted to reach out and explain how my classes work. We will meet at your normal class time (Period 9) you will also report you your normal tech ed class once per week. Here is our plan starting MONDAY.
- All of your work will be posted on CANVAS through a discussion board. I will make 4 posts each week that you are responsible for (you have one day of tech ed.). Each week I will post a written assignment each day Monday – Thursday and a Flipgrid Activity on Fridays. All assignments will be taken down Sunday night.
- I will make an original post and you will be asked to “reply” with your answers. All of your answers should be posted on the message board unless asked to do otherwise.
- Along with links to websites, articles, and YouTube videos, I may ask you to post on FlipGrid.
- Each and every day I will also ask you to join a “conference” this is like a chat room where you can ask me questions. Please do this at the BEGINNING OF CLASS. This is also where I will take attendance. So, if I don’t see you in the conference, I will mark you ABSENT. You will not be getting points for saying “HERE” then leaving.
- Conferences are found in Canvas on the tabs to the left side of the webpage.
I want to keep this as simple as possible.
- Daily assignments will be on CANVAS “discussions”. Post your answers here.
- Sign into “conferences” on CANVAS to take attendance and ask questions.