SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR GRADE 4
8 double pocket folders (paper – not plastic coated so that they can be written on)
2-3 pencils and erasers daily for all classes
1 pair of scissors
4 red pens (not markers)
1 pack of colored pencils – 12 assorted colors
1 pack of crayons – 24 assorted colors
3 glue sticks
3 marble notebooks – hard cover 9 ¾ x 7 ½ (60 sheets)
2 packs of 3 x 3 square post-it notes
1 Pencil box/case/bag
1 pack of thin dry erase markers
2 personal ear buds for use in the computer lab and classroom
2 JUMBO book socks
Optional: 1 pack of markers (NOT sharpie)
- All supplies need to be replaced as needed throughout the year.
- A homework/assignment pad (agenda) will be supplied
- All hardcover books are to be covered within the first 2 weeks of school.
- NO trapper keepers or loose leaf notebooks!
- All students should have Multiplication and Division flashcards to practice facts at home