- Various amounts; application window December - March 1st.
- ASME undergraduate or graduate student members worldwide are eligible for multiple academic scholarships, with generous funding made possible by various donors through the ASME Foundation and the ASME Auxiliary.
- Up to $2,500; NBT Trade School, Community/Technical College, or University Scholarships
- The Fabricators & Manufacturers Association's (FMA) foundation, "Nuts, Bolts & Thingamajigs"® (NBT), awards scholarships to students majoring in programs that lead to careers in manufacturing. See the list of approved fields of study. Scholarships are awarded in the spring and fall of each year.
SME Education Foundation
- Application window November - February 1st annually.
- Scholarships range from $1,000 - $6,000 and can be used for tuition, books or lab/course fees related to attaining a technical or engineering education.
- Students can re-apply every year.
- "The SME Education Foundation’s multiple scholarships offer students a powerful reason to choose a manufacturing focused education."
Many national and local scholarships are available to MHS students through their Naviance accounts. This is a searchable database.
Please check the MHS Guidance Department's Scholarship Opportunities page for other local scholarships students may apply to.