Academy of Engineering Internships Overview
Academy of Engineering students are encouraged to apply for internships. It is the student's responsibility to directly apply for and obtain internships. The value of internships is in the real-world skills and experiences you gain! You can develop important professional contacts and perhaps find a mentor--and become a more attractive college or job applicant.Internship should include:
- No less than federal (or local, if higher) sub-minimum training wage;
- 120 hours that may consist of two 60+ hour internships;
- Direct supervision by an adult who is not the student’s teacher;
- Work produced is of value to the employer;
- Students are assessed by their internship provider.
Engineering & STEM Internships Database
The listings of internship opportunities below is not exhaustive but indicates interest from local engineering firms as well notification of nationally recognized programs.
Local engineering firms who are interested in being added to this list, please contact: Amy Edwards, Manasquan High School's Academy of Engineering, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**The list defaults to show the entry with the nearest deadline first. Listings may be sorted alphabetically by Company Name or by specific Application Deadline. Click "Submit" to view listings in the database.