Find Your Best Fit College With SCOIR
Students in the Class of 2021 and forward are registered for SCOIR. An email was sent to their District email account for registration. Students must login using their @manasquan.k12.nj.us email address at app.scoir.com/signin.
2021-2022 SCOIR College Application Instructions PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REVIEW
"HOW TO" VIDEOS BELOW (Please click each title below to watch):
Task 1: Profile
- Click My Profile on the top of your screen.
- Make sure your Personal Details and Academic Overview are accurate.
- Add some Activities & Achievements.
Task 2: Complete a College Search
- Go to College Search (top left).
- Start by completing an Advanced Search with the filters on the left-hand side.
- Complete a Preference Search with Must Haves, Nice to Haves, and No Thanks to create a more tailored list of colleges that enables you to rank search criteria.
Task 3: Explore College Details
- Explore colleges by clicking on any of the college tiles to learn more about that school.
- Scroll through the Overview to find information on admission requirements, student life, academics, and financial aid.
- While in a specific college’s detail page, click on the Wall tab, which is next to the Overview tab on the top left. Discover the college campus, activities, sports, and interests about that college.
- Follow several colleges by clicking the ‘My Colleges’ badge to the righthand side of any college name.
- Click on My Colleges tab at the top to view the colleges that you have followed.
Task 4: Add a Personal Email
- Adding a personal email ensures that you can access Scoir after you have graduated. Adding an email is easy. Click on My Profile.
- Within your Personal Details, click on +Add Alternative Email to input your personal email which can be used as a backup email address.
- Your login email will still be the one that you originally used to access Scoir.