The Ping-Pong Club is a smashing group of pupils who compete in the stimulating sport of table tennis. Members, comprised of students and staff, hone their skills and sharpen their games each month from 2:200 to 4:00 -- meeting first in room 111, then playing in the cafeteria. Depending on the year and our equipment, a small, one-time 5-dollar fee is required if needed. A CALENDAR OUTSIDE ROOM 111 LISTS ALL THE MEETING DATES. Please swing by and take a pic. Led by Mr. Harvey, the Ping-Pong Club is serving its way into the hearts of those MHS students who love table tennis!
- Show up as often as you can. You don’t have to come to every meeting to be in the club.
- Be respectful as others play.
- Don’t be a baby if you lose.
- Don’t cheat.
- Be nice.
- Don’t throw your paddle.
- Don’t hurt the table.
- Play great table tennis.
- Improve your game.
- Stick around and become the club president, vice-president, or treasurer.
- Add something really unique to your college resume.
Ping Pong Club
Advisor: Mr. Harvey
Location: Room 111 & Cafeteria
Meetings: Monthly [Calendar Hangs Outside Room 111]
Membership: Open to All
Dues: $5/year depending on equipment needed