The Ping-Pong Club is a smashing group of pupils who compete in the stimulating sport of table tennis. Members, comprised of students and staff, hone their skills and sharpen their games the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays each month from 2:30 to 4:30 in room 111 and the cafeteria. A small, one-time 5-dollar fee is required for equipment and hours of serious ponging. The rivalries are fierce and the energy is palpable. Only the strongest table-lords will conquer the competition. Led by Mr. Harvey, the Ping-Pong Club is serving its way into the hearts of those MHS students who love table tennis!
Club information and meeting times can be found outside of room 111.
- Sign all your permission slips.
- Pay your dues.
- Show up as often as you can. You don’t have to come to every meeting to be in the club.
- Be respectful as others play.
- Don’t be a baby if you lose.
- Don’t cheat.
- Be nice.
- Don’t throw your paddle.
- Don’t hurt the table.
- Play great table tennis.
- Improve your game.
- Stick around and become the club president, vice-president, or treasurer.
- Add something really unique to your college resume.
Ping Pong Club
Advisor: Mr. Harvey
Location: Room 111
Meetings: 2nd and 4th Wednesdays
Membership: Open to All