Please review the important updates and information below as they pertain to participation in Manasquan High School's Return to Play Summer Workouts.
Phase I Summer Workout Session
(Applies to all Fall Sports Summer Workouts)
- The New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association issued their Phase I Return to Play Guidelines which govern summer workouts that may take place from July 13 to July 26, 2020.
Student athletes who intend to participate in the Phase I Summer Workouts must comply with the following two processes as required by the NJSIAA’s return to play guidelines:
#1 Parent/Guardian Must Complete COVID-19 Questionnaire Online through Parent Portal
- Parents/guardians must login to the Manasquan Parent Portal with their parent account, click the Forms tab, and fill and submit the “MHS FALL 2020 NJSIAA COVID-19 Questionnaire” for each student athlete. Per the NJSIAA guidance, the COVID-19 Questionnaire should be completed seven (7) days prior to the start of the first workout session (i.e. July 6, 2020).
#2 Student or Parent/Guardian Must Complete COVID-19 Daily Screening Questions Online EACH DAY BEFORE WORKOUT
Click here to Complete the DAILY COVID-19 pre-screening questions prior to coming to your workout session.
- The NJSIAA guidance requires each student complete a form prior to EVERY workout prior to arriving on school grounds which asks if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 that day.
- The above electronic form will be available on the District website and the Manasquan Public School District app and can be completed on a computer or a mobile phone/tablet.
- The form will be opened at 7:00 A.M. each day of workouts. Students or parents/guardians must complete this form between 7:00 A.M. and before they report for the workout.
- If a students and/or parent guardian answers “Yes” to any of the symptom questions, they will not be able to submit the form and MAY NOT come to the workout.
- This form will be reviewed electronically by the school staff member taking temperatures before admitting students to the workout session. ALL STUDENTS participating in Return to Play workouts will be screened according to the NJSIAA guidance prior to being admitted to the workout session.
If you have any questions, please contact the High School Athletic Department at 732-528-8820 Ext. 1020.