Technology @ Manasquan School District
Student 1:1 Program for Grades 6 - 122018-2019 School Year
The Manasquan School District is excited to continue our Student Mobile Technology Initiative this year. This year, the district will be providing a Dell device to students in grades 6-12 as part of our digital learning initiative aimed preparing students for college and careers in the 21st century. In this program, each student will be issued a device for the duration of the school year which they will be expected to bring to all classes but may also take home.
Forms, Policies & Information
Device Distribution for 2018-2019
Manasquan HS - Grade 9
- Freshman Orientation - Wednesday, August 22
- Incoming 9th graders who are unable attend Freshman Orientation may pick up their devices at the upperclassman times below.
Manasquan HS - Grades 10, 11, & 12
- Tuesday, August 28, 6-8pm
- Wednesday, August 29, 6-8pm
- Thursday, August 30, 11am-1pm
- All High School Device Handouts Will Take Place in the High School's Media Center.
- After the dates above, students can only pick up their devices once school begins.
Manasquan ES - Grades 6, 7, & 8
- Device Handouts for 6-8th graders will take place during classes in school the week of September 10th.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org