Proper behavior is expected at all times.
- Students are expected to work constructively and keep their voices low.
- The school-wide Acceptable Use Policy must be followed while using the computers.
- No food or drink in the Media Center .
- Students must have a pass signed from a teacher in order to work in the Media Center during Study Hall/Lunch or from their regular class.
Students must arrive by the time the bell rings and sign-in.
Students must sign-in for each section of Study Hall that they are present.
- Students must ask for a pass in order to leave the Media Center (i.e. locker, bathroom, etc)
- All students must stay in their seats until the bell rings at the end of class.
- Students may work in the Media Center before school and after school as long as there is a Media Center staff person present.