Please follow the directions to make your book report sandwich!
1. Choose a book that you like and can read and understand on your own.
2. Read the book very carefully- you might even want to read it twice!
3. Get ready to have fun making your book report sandwich! Please be neat.
· Top slice of bread: Make a cover for your book. Include the title, author, illustrator, and a picture.
· Mayonnaise: Write a summary of the book. Include the main idea and important details.
· Cheese: Write about the main character. Describe what he/she is like.
· Tomato: Describe the book’s setting- where and when the story takes place. You may have more than one setting.
· Lettuce: Write about your favorite part of the book. Why do you like this part the best?
· Ham: Would you recommend this book to a friend? Why or why not?
· Bottom slice of bread: Draw a favorite scene from the story.
Your book report is due on June 7th.